Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas...

...to all my current and former homestay students, my family in Oregon, Colorado and Hawaii, my friends, my church family, and all my cohorts in Blogland! I love you all!


As we celebrate Christmas this year, let us never lose sight of the real reason for Christmas--that night over two thousand years ago when God became man. Yes, Jesus was born in a little stable in Bethlehem, so that some thirty years later he could offer himself as the perfect "lamb" of God--that final sacrifice which takes away our sins and restores our personal relationship with God. That is God's Christmas gift to all who will accept it. I hope you have!

Love,

Homestay Mama

4 comments:

  1. Perfect post. Merry Christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, the hat(s) I made with you in mind would be either the last one, which is the Cascade/Silk one or the second one of the striped ones. The Noro/Cascade one. Keep in mind that it is an adult hat on a child's head. It will not have the pointed top when worn by an adult. If you do not like either of those, I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you also!

    What a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a nice post ...
    To know more about homestay in india go to The Other Home

    ReplyDelete