Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 people whose blogs show great Gratitude and/or Attitude. So, in alphabetical order here are the blogs I've picked for the Lemonade Award:
1. A Handful of Life written by a young mother of 5 beautiful kids, who comes from a large family herself, who's not afraid to tell it like she sees it and who's also very talented and creative.
2. Bridget Beaver (dot) com written by a college graduate from Pennsylvania who writes most interesting and insightful posts about being a homestay student in Japan.
3. Gizzards and Calf Fries written by a Texas gal who writes about ranch life and says a lot in a few words (wish I had her talent!), who posts neat pictures and whose blog I find every bit as entertaining as PW! (I really mean that!)
4. It's my crazy life and I love it written by a sister to blogger #1 who's also not afraid to be honest and real in her posts, and who also beautified my blog's background and taught me a few other tricks about blogging. (Thanks Trish!)
5. Knit By God's Hand written by a gal from Indiana whose blog I've just started to read and whose gratitude and view of God is similar to mine.
6. Nees Nuttiness written by a mother of ten (!) whose humor keeps me laughing, who is a genuinely caring person (you can tell from her comments on others' blogs), and who is so organized it puts me to shame! Plus I like listening to her music every time I visit her blog. (I've gotta learn how to add music!)
7. Right From Left written by a California man who clearly has a keen sense of world events and politics! I may not understand or agree with everything he says, but I find his take on most of it refreshing! I'm not sure that men are 'into' awards, but he deserves one anyway for his brave candidness.
8. Robynn's Ravings written by a California gal who's a real wordsmith and writes not only a humorous/fun blog to read, but she also writes the wittiest, and kindest comments on other's blogs. Not only am I a fan of her writings, I also enjoy the spiritual insights she includes.
9. What's Next written by another sister to #'s 1 and 4. She hasn't written a lot, but ever so often she writes a post that is so poignant, it blows you away!
10. Yes, They Are All Mine written by my good friend, Gramma 2 Many, who is my inspiration for starting my own blog. She's not afraid to speak her mind, but oh, does she have a heart of gold(!) and a real passion for helping the most deserving refugees in Africa. She's also the mother of #'s 1, 4 and 9 above, and I do enjoy the banter between them when they comment on each other's blogs. Gramma 2 Many has 3 more grown children and 19 grandchildren! A unique numbering system helps all of us keep straight who belongs to whom.
OK, I think you all know what to do with your awards, but if you don't, go here. Tatersmama's directions are so easy to follow!
Blessings to All of You!