Thursday, April 23, 2009

Athena

My Mommy sure spends a lot of time on her computer! Sometimes I have to get right in front of her to get her attention!


Well, that didn't work very well. Guess I'll try a different tactic!


She's telling me I'd better behave. Ho Hum. I'm a cat. I'll do what I please!

Well, this is getting boring. What else can I do? I wish she'd leave so I could have MY chair back.

Ahhh, this is more like it!


Gotta catch me another cat nap now.

See ya later, dude.

Athena

4 comments:

  1. ROFL!! Just LOVED this!! What a doll he is. I miss Kitty Baby. Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But glad I got to share in your little cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a character, I know who the boss is in your house....
    As for the vege garden...yes we do get cold winters but not the cold you would get...I can grow a lot of veges still in protected areas. Sometimes they might get frosted....
    Have a great weekend.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is so sweet !
    Athena reminds me of my little Spider (I didn't name her, okay?) who is always hanging on me, hanging off me, tripping me up and demanding my attention and as soon as I vacate "my" chair, it's a battle to get it back.
    My other five are much more mannered... thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pretty quiet girl... is everything okay?

    ReplyDelete