Thursday, January 8, 2009

Remodeling the Downstairs Bath

Before and After Vanity:



















Before and After Shower:
Hooray! No more mold growing under the vinyl floor! No more chipped sink! No more shower door with a missing handle inside. No more vinyl, fiberglass and formica! And best of all, no more cold floors!

Now there is radiant heat under new tile floors, a new stronger, quieter fan, black granite vanity top and apron on the new tiled shower, a vitreous china sink with a Kohler chrome faucet, a better flushing Kohler toilet and new white, six-panel doors. This room looks (and smells) so much better!

Here’s my multi-talented nephew from Oregon who did all the work! He's the best!
He is so dedicated he even braved the snow and freezing weather to get things done!


Isn't he just the greatest? I sure think so!


OK, I supposed you noticed my messy garage. Well, I'll get to that soon. I promise!
How many years have I been saying that?
But honestly, I mean it this time. I really do!


We're making headway now.

Love,

Homestay Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment