Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sunshine On My Shoulders

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy* #1
So, we headed for the mountains! #2
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry*It was eye-squinting-bright outside today!
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely* (Ezra, Indonesia)So, we hiked down for a closer look. (Toshi, Japan)
Sunshine almost always makes me high* #3
It was an exhillarating day! #4
Enjoying the sunshine while we can! (cuz it's usually raining in Seattle!)
Love,
Homestay Mama

*Sunshine on My Shoulders by John Denver
#Photos 1-4 by Toshi

2 comments:

  1. Well, I just finished reading all your posts. I think that I'm in love...in love with your attitude, your "children", your beautiful pictures, AND its so great that I found someone with a messier garage than mine!
    Keep writing Homestay Mama, and I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby,
    You make me chuckle! I'm glad I could oblige with a messier garage!

    ReplyDelete